As much as I love paying my rent and buying food and occasionally acquiring some new equipment — which, to be honest, really needs to happen soon — I also get that some people want free stuff.
Don’t worry – I have plenty of free tracks available, but you will be automatically subscribed to a special newsletter only used to announce the availability of new free music (which, as “coincidence” would have it, happens when I release new albums.) Anyway, you can unsubscribe at anytime. The list is managed responsibly: I honor unsubscribe requests with no questions asked and I never provide my list to anyone at anytime.
If an occasional newsletter seems too invasive, you can always just stream the tracks at your convenience or just buy the albums.
How to Download
- Click on the name of the track below
- Select the “Buy Now” option
- Enter a price of “0″
- Provide your email, country and zip code (I can’t disable this requirement. I don’t use this information)
- Click “OK”
- Quick – Check your email and click on the link I sent you!
- Select your format
- Click “Download”
- Chill out!
Thoughtful, no? Yes!
The Free Downloads
- Ascension (Bonus: Phase 4 Video Edit from the album Ascension
- A Quiet Walk from the album Starseed
- Benediction from the album Deltadream
- Gammadrone (Quantum Edit) from the album Gammadrone
- Quick Refresh from the album Hibernation
- Higher (edit) from the album Higher
- Bliss from the album Illumination
- Insight (Prologue) from the album Insight Meditation
- Evenflow from the album Namaste
- Unity (639 Hz) from the album Solfeggio Suite
FORMATS: MP3 320k, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis and ALAC (Apple Lossless). If you do not know what to select, then please select the default MP3 320k, which is high quality and is the most universally accepted format.
Creative Commons License
The tracks by J.S. Epperson listed on this page are free for you to download. They are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Based on works distributed by Higher-Music.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://higher-music.com/contact/.
In Plain English
You are free to:
- SHARE — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- REMIX — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- ATTRIBUTION — You must attribute authorship of the work to “J.S. Epperson”, but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work. If you are an extra stand-up human being, please link to this page: http://higher-music.com/free/ and send me an email and show me your work or post a link below!
- NONCOMMERCIAL — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- SHARE ALIKE — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.